2012年9月23日 星期日

School has begun and the goals

img:http://www.thepaperwall.com/wallpaper.php?view=3cf4b96ed76bb6f262cf7b6d9778e513888f6905&fol=misc
School has begun a week. The second longest summer vacation ever, but didn't do much important things.


Now, I want to take a look back the vacation and make some goals to this semester.
The entire off-school day I had been doing several things:
reading (include program and others
playing guitar(took 8 weeks lessons and practice nearly everyday
playing video games(Starcraft2, Diablo3, Super mairo ds/wii, DQV ds
swimming
and coding(the fewest, a shame.

The most excited and encouraged is that
I accomplished cycling around Taiwan with friends(though some road we took train).
The scorching heat and extraordinary sun make us about to ignite.
Everyday Our ass and legs felt damn sore as soon as getting on bike.
When we rode in east of Taiwan, there was a typhoon coming, the strong upwind and mighty rain hit us and we were so sodden and cold(unbelievable in summer, Taiwan.
The best thing in this travel is  you don't need to worry weight no matter how you swill or eat, YOU DON'T GET FAT cause everyday you consume at least 3000 Cal.
Anyway, It's a pretty cool, nice experience and unforgettable memory.

Although there was not pretty big achievement I did, it seemed to that I didn't waste the whole free-time   at all.  : ^ )

I become more busier than I was a freshman, the more difficult subjects, the part-time job, many god damn presentations, many books I need to read.

Still I have three major goals:
Programming:
c/c++, python
algorithms, data structures
Recently I am making SnakeFood, a simple game using gtk3
I am usually coding a demo program whose content is about an algorithm or using specific DS.
It should be kept.
A new topic I want to touch is network programming,I will learn and use it to SnaFoo.

English and Japanese(get JEPT N2 before Jul. 2013
I want to go outside studying or work not in disappointing Taiwan.
America or Japan isn't for sure.
Both language ability I need and need to be GOOD.
Want to get JEPT N2  in Jul. 2013.
I take japanese class twice a week.
Read english magazine almost everyday.
I will add new article in eng twice a week as much as possible.

Guitar:
Endeavor to play it everyday.

Others
I want to clear Super mario wii and DQ IV,DQ V,DQ VI. (XD

Do The Best I Can.

3 則留言:

  1. I think you do a pretty good job on your SnakeFood.
    Because you do it alone and make it better and better. It's the thing you had not done.

    Cycling around Taiwan is a unforgettable memories.

    There are many things you want to do. I think you can do it.

    Try to make it wonderful.
    Keep moving.
    Good luck.

    回覆刪除
  2. I also want to do some projects with you.
    Coding with friends is more fun than working a lone.

    回覆刪除