2012年9月26日 星期三

Grow? It does.

Recently I get a part-time job, it's the ''assistant teacher'' in cram school, students in this class are first or second  grade junior high. All I need to do is check their ''contact book'' and homework, also make them Be quite.

Sound easy, but it's NOT!!

Always the same process,
check, remind , order, and the last, shout.
I can't believe the people who are already 14,15-year-old, about being a half-adult, don't have self-denial or can't be calm down ''at all".They keep noisy chatting
And hardly understand why they can behave so idiot and talk like fools (I mean the words slipped from their mouth has no logic or meaningless).

But I realize it gradually.
What I think that they looks like moron is because I have grown, I has transformed and become steady, contained mature, knowing what I can do, what I should do.
That means most of people who were used to be in this age were also doing such immature shits, the damn stage of adolescence (though I am certain that I was not so rebellious or stupid at that time.

So, will they be so hateful, break the rules often forever?
No I don't think so, but they must pass this step finally, they will grow to be mature, experienced, and wise like us.   : ^)

沒有留言:

張貼留言